Are you looking for a facilitator for a life-changing retreat?
Do you need a workshop presenter who will inspire you, challenge you, and empower you to more fully live into your gifts and passions?
Charlene Rachuy Cox is a gifted storyteller, facilitator, teacher, and preacher. A lifelong lover of words, she believes in the power of words to form and shape who we are and who we become. She believes that everyone has a story, and those stories matter.
Charlene is passionate about empowering people to claim their own stories and narrate their own lives, discovering and embracing who they are meant to be. Charlene’s work in retreats, presentations, and consultations empowers people and organizations to explore four fundamental questions. Who am I? What am I called to do? Who am I called to be? Why am I here?
Charlene is available to work with you to develop and adapt programs to meet your needs.
Retreat, Workshop, and Presentation themes include:
- Telling Our Sacred Stories: Claiming and Naming Our Personal Narratives
- In the Spirit of Jesus Christ: Ways of Being in the 21st Century
- Emerging Adults: Surviving and Thriving in the Space Between Adolescence and Adulthood
- Cultivating the Spirit: Embracing the Inner Life
- Engaging the Living Word: From Text to Proclamation
- Topics of Your Choice
Click on titles at the top of the page for descriptions.
Consultations are available for strategic planning, leadership development, and organizational conflict.